Cloud Developer/Administrator OneSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED OneSpot looking for an experienced Linux system administrator with software development experience or a developer with sysadmin experience to make our Amazon EC2-hosted infrastructure sing.
As a member of our development team, you will focus on the writing scripts and creating tools to provision servers, deploy applications, and monitor all of the above. Our infrastructure is already highly-automated and closely monitored. Were looking for someone to take things to the next level, and to keep up with our ever-evolving infrastructure requirements.
If you enjoy working with bleeding-edge technologies, have great attention to detail and a passion for keeping things running smoothly, this is the job for you.
- Architect & manage computing infrastructure to support business requirements
- Monitor system performance and availability
- Setup and manage reporting for performance and business metrics
- Evaluate software to support infrastructure needs
- Perform preventative maintenance and software updates
- Respond to server outages
- Ensure overall system security
- Manage data redundancy, archival and backups
- Generally, keep things running smoothly
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SQS)
- Expert Linux sysadmin experience
- Experience managing large-scale websites
- Significant experience with scripting and automation
- Software development experience preferred
- PostgreSQL and/or MySQL experience a plus
- Ruby on Rails
Prefer on-site permanent placement but open to remote or contract employment for the right candidate. Will consider full-time, part-time or contract engagements to fill this position
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED