Cloud Integrations Developer - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
CloudHub is the cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that will revolutionize the way we build and run integrations. A highly scalable cloud integration platform built around the #1 open source ESB in the market, Mule ESB.
One of the key concepts behind this revolution is the ability to transform integrations into products, that's what we call an iApp. iApps will make cloud integrations easier by providing out-of-the-box connectivity between major SaaS providers.
Most of the development work will be in Mule, Java and related open source frameworks (Spring, Apache, Tomcat, GWT) and tools (Eclipse, Maven, Junit, Selenium, GitHub). The contributions you make will most likely be with these technologies; however, we expect you will be able to master any technology, language, or tool needed.
- Develop a variety of iApps for cloud integrations with SaaS vendors, working closely with engineering team driving tools and new features for Mule's platforms. To accomplish this you'll have to master Mule ESB usage.
- Derive common features from applications for different customers and create re-usable integration templates and patterns for reducing the time to market of future developments.
- Develop and use Mule cloud connectors (Java API to Mule adapters)
- Collaborate on the design and development of the iApp devkit.
- Work closely with customers for the development of custom integrations but without losing sight of the bigger picture, the creation of reusable integrations, every custom need may repeat in the future.
- Support production iApps and keep them running smoothly for our customers.
- An fast paced environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (MacBook Pro, large monitors, fast internet connection)
- A great salary, stock options, and career advancement
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services