Cloud Integrations Project Manager - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
CloudHub is the cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that will revolutionize the way we build and run integrations. A highly scalable cloud integration platform built around the #1 open source ESB in the market, Mule ESB.
One of the key concepts behind this revolution is the ability to transform integrations into products, that's what we call an iApp. iApps will make cloud integrations easier by providing out-of-the-box connectivity between major SaaS providers.
As an Cloud integrations project manager your main objectives will be:
The development team will work in Mule, Java and related open source frameworks (Spring, Apache, Tomcat, GWT) and tools (Eclipse, Maven, Junit, Selenium, GitHub). This position doesn't require coding skills but a coding background is desirable.
- Collaborate on the creation of scoping documents and estimations to support sales team.
- Create project plans for a variety of iApps including task level hour estimates and keep track of the development until completion, managing risks/schedule/budget.
- Facilitate cross team collaboration and creation of re-usable integration templates/patterns for reducing the time to market of future developments.
- Communicate effectively both with customers and internal management to keep expectations aligned.
What MuleSoft Offers
- An fast paced environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (MacBook Pro, large monitors, fast internet connection)
- A great salary, stock options, and career advancement
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services