Cloud Network Systems Engineer Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart is the leading brand in the Health and Human Services Health Information Technologies (HIT) market, and we are seeking an experienced, creative professional to help us tell our story. Netsmart provides clinical solutions that are used by more than 18,000 organizations to improve the lives of more than 20,000,000 people a year in behavioral health, public health, substance abuse, methadone, I/DD and social services communities.
Netsmart will provide you with the tools you need for success, including a loyal, strong client base; great stories of our how solutions impact our clients' work; and freedom to develop new communications platforms. We're seeking your help to use those tools to develop content that best reflects our brand identity and shares our stories with our communities in significant, meaningful ways.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Cloud Network/Systems Engineer is responsible for management of Netsmart's cloud infrastructure environment. The infrastructure includes extensive security, storage arrays, virtualized servers, and complex network switch configurations. The Cloud Engineer's duties include resolving tier III issues, monitoring all systems and network elements, hardware/software installation/upgrades, and completing maintenance window tasks. The Cloud Engineer will also be responsible for creation and addition of documentation to our wiki knowledge base. The ideal Cloud Engineer candidate is an experienced administrator/engineer with private cloud environments, with extensive troubleshooting experience, who understands the rigorous demands a 24x7x365 real-time online production environment.
· Develop complex Windows, Linux, and/or Unix scripts, applications or utilities to support internal SaaS environment
· Work within the HIPAA and ISO 27000 series security and privacy governess models in implementing and securing client environments
· Install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot multi-site Linux/UNIX and Windows based applications
· Implement and support complex enterprise database systems, including Intersystems Cache, Oracle, and SQL Server
· Implement and support complex network and storage environments including SAN, clustering, load balancing, multi-site VPNs, backups, network IDS, and firewalls
· Design, implement, and troubleshoot multi-tier software services
· Design, implement, and troubleshoot large virtualized server farms
Design and maintain HA, DR, and other redundancy solutions among the various applications
· Design and maintain storage area networks
· Provide technical support for complex client issues
· Reasonable afterhours availability, beyond an on-call rotation, as needed
· Complete various documentation assignments, as assigned by departmental management or team leaders, including: white papers, work instructions, wiki articles, client documentation, site sheets, knowledgebase articles, purchased product documentation, client communication, and other document types
· Provide exceptional customer service to Netsmart customers including rapidly responding to customer inquiries, addressing customer complaints, escalating customer issues to departmental leadership, and providing follow-up communications per departmental guidelines
· Other responsibilities as assigned by departmental management
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |