Cloud Operations Architect Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a Senior level Architect with your head in the cloud? Hybrid Cloud that is....Do you live and breathe scalabilty, reliability and performance? Workday is seeking a Senior Architect to provide architectural oversight for Workdayâs Hybrid Private and Public Cloud - our latest key strategic initiative.
- Lead architect responsible for driving the Cloud Operations private & public cloud initiatives that maximize the pace of innovation with Development and Operations.
- Provide architectural oversight for Workdayâs Hybrid Cloud including the OpenStack based Private Cloud, bursting to multiple Public Clouds and extensive automation.
- Through strong collaboration, develop architectures, detailed designs, and in some cases POCs to support Development driven features requiring changes to the infrastructure.
- Establish tight alignment with Development Architects, representing Cloud Operations in the Technology Architecture Group.
- Provide technical leadership for the Cloud Operations organization, including mentoring infrastructure, cloud, and automation engineers.
- Report directly to the VP of Cloud Operations
- Speak at various meet-ups and conferences
- Drive contributions back to the open source community
- BS/MS CE or equivalent
- Software development background with an emphasis in infrastructure and systems
- Experience with large scale and highly available web architectures
- Span full range from high level architectures to developing POCs
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services