Cloud PreSales Engineer - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
You are a key technical advisor and advocate for our products, and drive/manage the technical aspects of our ISV partner process. You will also help shape the product and direction of the company by communicating market needs to the rest of the organization. In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to articulate technology and to communicate the value of our offering with a focus on integration applications that extend and accelerate the adoption of our partners' applications with their end users.
We are looking for a top performer who can establish & maintain strong technical relationships with our ISV partners, and who exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the our partners and articulating the value of MuleSoft's products and solutions in meeting those needs.
POSITION DETAILS AND DELIVERABLES:
Your leadership will be highly visible as you work with Product Management and Engineering to help drive the success of the company and our customers.
- Perform technical discovery with prospective partners and quickly architect/design proposed solutions that leverage the MuleSoft integration platform
- Articulate and educate on technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects and senior management using multiple formats/channels, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations
- Take a consultative role in supporting the partner on-boarding process, including making architectural recommendations, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Support and Engineering
- Collect feedback from the field, synthesize, analyze and channel to Product Management and Engineering for product roadmap
Below is a list of skills and preferences. Bear in mind that we favor talent, passion, energy, and a history of achievement over any specific skill set.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so. We work closely together and put in startup hours, so you must be team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will â€œmove the needleâ€ at MuleSoft by driving programs through feats of flawless execution.
- A detailed understanding of SaaS integration challenges and solutions.
- Experience responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Experience consuming web APIs, with a focus on standards like SOAP, ReST, OAuth, SSO, Webhooks
- Integration product experience is preferred (but not required).
- Java development experience strongly preferred. Experience with Spring a plus.
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services