Cloud Security Software Engineer Voltage Security
Working closely with the CTO of the company you will architect, prototype and design the next generation of Voltage products to secure enterprise data for in the Cloud using a broad range of technologies such as HTTP proxies, browser plug-ins and integrations with SasS APIs.
Requirements (must have):
- Practical experience and detailed knowledge of HTTP proxy technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of application protocol inspection techniques.
- 2+ years experience architecting, designing and implementing multithreaded, high performance and reliable server side software using an object orientated language.
- Experience with designing and implementing web service APIs
- Strong verbal and written skills, capable in diverse mediums such as face-to-face, conference calls, email, instant messaging and user group forums
Requirements (nice to have):
- Experience developing security software, working with technologies including SSL SSL-VPNs and IPSEC VPNs, X.509, PKCS, ASN.1, PKI, OpenSSL
- Very well versed in application technologies such as n-tier computing, messaging, application integration, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), .NET, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JMS
- Practical experience in a truly agile software development organization
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field.
||1070 Arastradero Road |
Palo Alto, CA 94304