Cloud Software Engineer - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The MuleSoft Engineering team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for software engineering and creating innovative products in the cloud. The ideal candidate is passionate about software engineering, curious about technology and comfortable working at a fast pace. Being part of Mulesoft means having the opportunity to work and learn some of the latest technologies like Cloud Infrastructure ESB, SOA and Mule. Our primary objective at
Mulesoft is to build the best teams to deliver the best products. Are you up for the challenge?
MuleSoft is creating a new generation of lightweight integration platform that makes integrating applications, consuming APIs and web services - both on premise and in the cloud. We are a well funded, San Francisco-based start-up with a killer team, an existing
community of over 100,000 users, partners and customers (from banks and airlines to successful e-commerce sites and the latest SaaS startups) great buzz, and superb investors.
We're moving fast, building neat stuff, and changing integration middleware into a platform as a service delivery model.
Here are some of the exciting things you will be doing in this role:
- Design and develop SaaS software products using Java and Mule cloud based technologies.
- Be part of a team creating great products and the best user experience on the web.
- Discuss design and mockups and brainstorm product features and improvements.
- Deliver new features at a rapid pace and push code into the cloud on a weekly basis.
- Get to use the best software engineering practices in the industry including continuous integration, automated testing and continuous deployment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS/MS in computer science or engineering discipline.
- Detail oriented, you find ways to improve the product at every stage of development.
- Always thinking about ways to improve our products and how we do development.
- Worked in a fast moving startup environment delivering products at a rapid pace.
- Agile experience working with engineering teams on short weekly sprints.
- High energy/drive â€" a highly motivated person who needs to be on top of their game.
- Fast learner and multi-tasker that can quickly take charge of all things.
- Innovative & creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Are able to pick up new technologies with ease.
With an exceptionally fast cycle of development, a truly entrepreneurial culture with 100% ownership of your product, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset, this should
be the dream job of any Software Engineer. Your opportunity is to very quickly impact and become an industry leader in a huge, $500 billion dollar market.
What MuleSoft Offers
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of San Francisco with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems
work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations
as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products. Our goal is
to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in
high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-
party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Morgenthaler All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services