Cloud Software Engineer - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MuleSoft has immediate opportunities for solid software developers that can demonstrate strong core programming fundamentals as well as the curiosity and persistence required to design and develop web based software based on our market leading cloud based products and technologies. Being part of Mulesoft means having the opportunity to work and learn some of the latest technologies like ESB, SOA, Cloud Infrastructure and Mule among others. Our primary objective at Mulesoft is to build the best teams to deliver the best products. Are you up for the challenge?
- Detail oriented, you find ways to improve the product at every stage of development. Whether it is critiquing designs or mockups, brainstorming acceptance criteria, or writing automated tests, you are always thinking about the system, how it should operate, and how you can operate to improve the expected behavior.
- Be part of an Engineering team with the objective of creating the best product and deliver the best user experience.
- Work with the development, test engineers and product managers to design and develop the best cloud based solutions.
- Design and develop software products using state of the art Java and Mule cloud based technologies, adopting and enforcing the best engineering practices.
- Discuss design and mockups and brainstorm product features and improvements among other engineering tasks.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following traits:
- Good knowledge of application level programming and a clear understanding of software concepts, strong object oriented design fundamentals, and eager to learn new skills.
- Experience working with Java technologies.
- Be passionate about creating high quality software, showing natural curiosity for experimenting and challenging assumptions.
- Intelligence to solve problems in an elegant and innovative way.
- Have the ability to communicate in spoken English with a distributed development team (US, Europe, South America).
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services