Cluster Implementation Engineer Continuent
Continuent, the market leader in clustering and replication for open source databases, has positions available for cluster implementation engineers. We are looking for individuals with outstanding database management and scripting skills who are looking for an opportunity to grow in a top-notch company that is succeeding in a very challenging field.
As a Cluster Implementation Engineer you will work with Continuent's award-winning Tungsten software to:
- Plan and execute customer implementations of Tungsten clusters and advanced replication topologies
- Develop scripts, utilities, and handy tools to make Tungsten easier to use
- Handle Tungsten support cases
- Provide requirements for and field-test new Tungsten releases
We expect the following of successful candidates:
- Deep DBA experience, preferably using MySQL
- Excellent scripting skills including experience with Ruby, Perl, PHP, and Bash
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, especially with customers
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Flexible self-starter who can handle anything that comes your way
Continuent offers competitive salary and benefits. Location is not important though we prefer candidates in timezones within the continental US and Western Europe. If you want to get in on the ground floor of a growing company in a challenging field, this job is for you.
||560 South Winchester Boulevard |
San Jose, CA 95128