CMP Equipment Technician (11786620) Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-Ed Bluestein (TX11)
Job Field: Technician
Education Level: Associate/certificate/diploma/college
Job Type: Hourly
Relocation Available?: No
- Monitors, maintains, and performs a variety of repairs on polisher and scrubber tools to insure uninterrupted production flow. Will perform periodic preventative maintenance as required and defined by the area specifications.
- Provides technical support in the form of troubleshooting, diagnostics, adjustments, repair, modifications, assembly and calibration of equipment according to specifications, blueprints, manuals or written instructions.
- Performs electrical, mechanical, and software troubleshooting for all area equipment. This includes tools, cables, test fixtures, gas and vacuum systems.
- Checks and Calibrates equipment as required by area specifications.
- Maintains accurate logs of work performed, modifications, calibrations, and adjustments.
- May perform tool modifications, assist in designing fixtures, and hard down action plans.
- Trouble shoot defectivity and process shifts as indicated by SPC.
- Use fab guard to diagnose equipment problems and potential problems.
- Provide area leadership. Mentor less experienced techs and drive area expectations. Strong team member.
- Maintain area 5S and drive technician efficiency.
- Provides detailed reports on root cause, tool modifications, etc
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with manufacturing and process engineering to deal with these issues and priorities.
- Solid knowledge of process control, sampling optimization, data analysis and interpretation required.
- Good foundational problem solving skills with creative solutions and out-of-the-box thinking intertwined.
- Self-motivated; able to take initiative and effectively prioritize work for self.
Minimum educational requirements for all entry level technician positions:
A 2 year Technical degree or certificate from an accredited institution in a Technical Science field OR equivalent completed coursework towards a 4 year degree from an accredited college in a Technical Science field OR a BS or BA non-technical degree with 2 years related experience OR 4 years related experience plus a minimum of 12 hours formal technical credits would be preferred. Attach a copy of your degree/certificate/transcripts to your application.
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED