Collections Representative - part-time, 16 hrs per week Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://www.sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a part-time Collections Representative, 16 hour per week, for its Corporate Office in Birmingham, AL
Summary of Position:
As a Collections Representative, you will be a key member of the SourceMedical team with the overall responsibility for contacting customers regarding past due accounts and collecting past due balances in accordance with company procedures. To be successful in this role, you will need a strong collections background, a positive customer service orientation and the ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities on a daily basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Initiates outbound calls to customers with delinquent accounts to obtain commitments to pay, ensuring collections goals are achieved.
2. Analyzes account characteristics and works with customers to resolve their issues, persuade them to bring their account current, and/or recommends appropriate solutions while providing "best in class" customer service.
3. Reviews customer history and, where appropriate and based on established policies and procedures, waives late charges and grants extensions.
4. Utilizes all collection tools available to maintain delinquencies and losses at or below Source Medical objectives.
5. Documents all activities in a clear and concise manner utilizing the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures.
6. Receives inbound calls from customers with past due accounts, collecting payment or negotiating payment arrangements to bring their accounts up-to-date.
7. Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
-High school diploma or state equivalency certification; college degree preferred.
-Minimum of 2 years of Collections experience preferred.
-Experience in an automated high-volume collections environment preferred.
-Experience with predictive dialing technology preferred.
-Strong spreadsheet competency with Excel, knowledge of other MS based products (e.g. PowerPoint, Word) required
-Great Plains Experience a plus!
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy
-Effective communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
-Superior customer service focus -Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED