College Recruiter Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for a College Recruiter to join our College Program team in Pleasanton, CA. Founded in 2005 by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
In this exciting role, you will join our dynamic team responsible for Workdayâs College Program, Generation Workday. As one of two College Recruiters, you will execute on the recruiting portion of the college program goals to support hiring needs across Workday. You will recruit technical and non-technical undergraduate and graduate level candidates through on and off campus strategic recruiting initiatives. Generation Workday has experienced significant year over year growth and is responsible for recruiting our future successors and leaders. This is an exciting time to join our team!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Support Technical New College Grad hiring needs.
- Strategically plan all on campus recruiting activities using traditional, non-traditional and emerging college recruiting practices.
- Work closely and collaborate with team mates and stakeholders to execute recruitment strategy
- Manage College Candidates for both full time and internship opportunities through full life cycle recruiting process; including, screening, on-campus interviews, final rounds and offer process.
- Extend offers and strategically guide college candidates through decision making process.
- Collaborate with other College Recruiter and larger team to continue building and developing Workdayâs Intern Program.
- Active role in deve
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services