Commercial Insurance Producer ARROWHEAD GIA, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., a Brown & Brown Insurance company, is an independent program manager providing an extensive range of insurance products nationwide for over 30 years. We pledge to honor our commitments to our producers and carriers by holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards. Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages opportunity and growth while our contributions to the community offer inspiration and motivation.
Our industry leading Automotive Aftermarket Division is currently looking for self-motivated producers to grow revenue through the sales of specialized commercial insurance products to auto related businesses such as mechanical repair and collision repair facilities. After receiving top quality training and obtaining an insurance license, our producers will have unlimited earning potential in their assigned territory. Producers will meet and exceed their goals by prospecting and leveraging customer relationships to generate new sales and retain active accounts.
With $800 million in written premium and over 700 employees, Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., offers a generous base salary and the potential to earn unlimited commissions. Additionally, our producers are provided a company car, iPhone, laptop, and printer.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and paid time off.
-- This position covers the South Georgia Territory. --
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record, a valid driver?s license, and the ability to travel the assigned geographical territory.
- Able to learn and utilize company-approved software and business system applications.
- Able to interpret and analyze data, insurance policies, and financial statements.
- Understands and is able to work within a regulatory environment.
- Understands and can apply techniques to manage multiple priorities.
- Possesses and is able to demonstrate a high level of motivation.
- Understands the importance of, and demonstrates a commitment to, personal and professional growth.
- Understands Arrowhead?s market and competitors and their business operations.
- Demonstrates the drive and ability to meet and exceed company expectations with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated past sales success preferred.
- Knowledge of sales techniques, principles of sales, and sales terminology preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain insurance?s license.
- May require 25% or more of overnight travel.
- Able to perform other duties as assigned.
||Atlanta, GA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED