Communications Associate - UK eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Current Openings Â» Communications Associate - UK
Communications Associate - UK
International | London, London
THE COMPANYCalifornia-based eHarmony (www.eharmony.com) launched in 2000 and is the Internet's No. 1 trusted relationship services provider in the United States. The company also offers its services in Australia, Canada, and in 2008 it launched a dedicated UK site, which has amassed over 2.5 million registrants since launch.
We're looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. We're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. That's 271 marriages per day.* Our long-term vision to replicate that success here in the UK.
The Success Stories Associate will be responsible for driving eHarmony's relationship with UK success couples and an in PR. This is a fantastic opportunity to help nurture eHarmony's relationships with our biggest brand endorsers â€" our success couples. The role reports day-to-day to the PR Manager and overall to the UK country manager and suits someone with strong customer service, data entry and writing skills who enjoys being hands-on and who understands the importance of great customer service. The candidate must be articulate, adaptable and genuinely excited for and enthusiastic about people who are in love.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. Our compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options and comprehensive benefits.
This is primarily a communication, customer care, office administration and data entry position with the potential for additional responsibilities as needed.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Helping the PR and marketing teams identify exceptional stories for use in media including first-round casting of couples for radio, TV and other marketing campaigns
- Assisting the PR Manager in day to day account management
- Leading the reward programme for success stories that take part in PR and marketing
- Writing up success couple stories for eHarmony content channels (eHarmony Advice, Facebook etc)
- Managing photo shoots with couples and single members for marketing use
- Helping to grow our success couples into a community of brand endorsers via social media channels including Twitter and Facebook
- Reviewing, entering and new stories and story updates from eHarmony success couples using the company's database management software
- Maintaining the department's success stories reports
- Responding to a high volume of email correspondence every day
- Building rapport with success couples via email, skype and phone
- Assisting eHarmony success couples with their customer service-related requests
- General office administration, including managing invoices and vendor supplies
- BA or equivalent degree minimum
- First class written and oral communication skills
- Empathetic, personable and affable demeanor
- Good judgment
- Self-motivation and good time management skills
- Comfortable with routine
- Team player who can work effectively in a start-up environment and with remote US teams
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and address challenges proactively
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- A true passion to obtain outstanding results whilst working on a service that deeply impacts people's lives. If you don't believe in and love what we do, this is not the role for you.
- Customer service or account management background a plus
||London, KY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED