Communications Manager Zillow
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are expanding our award-winning communications team and are looking for a Communications Manager to join us. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team that has been instrumental in building the brand of the leading online and mobile real estate marketplace in the country.
Zillow?s communications team regularly works with national journalists from outlets like The New York Times, CNBC and ABC News, and last summer the team led the effort and planning of a Zillow event with President Barack Obama.
We?re looking for someone with experience in a fast-paced corporate communications environment and who is well-versed in strategic corporate and financial media relations.
- Corporate communications duties, including support for business- and financial-related announcements.
- Owning public relations and media relations for multiple areas of the business, ranging across consumer, trade, technology and corporate.
- Project management and proactive creative thinking for public relations programs and announcements regarding new products and services.
- Responding quickly to inquiries from journalists, using strategic abilities to influence outcomes.
- Working with Director of Communications and other departments to stay abreast of company developments.
- 5-7 years of experience in communications.
- Ability to think strategically and map communications planning to business and marketing objectives.
- Excellent writer with experience writing press releases and strategic plans that track metrics and results track to objectives.
- Ability to think on your feet and to work quickly to make recommendations to seize opportunities and resolve issues.
- Experience working for a growing and high-profile public company strongly preferred.
||Seattle, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED