Community and Developer Relations Manager - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you â€œspeak Geekâ€ as fluently as you speak English? Can you a create a network of developer champions around the world without getting on a plane? Do you wake up and wonder â€œhow can I make this go viral?â€
MuleSoft seeks a creative and execution-oriented Community and Developer Relations Manager to drive exponential growth of our developer community (currently over 150,000 strong). Priorities will include deepening engagement, facilitating the co-creation of value, and enabling viral evangelism of our products and solutions.
The Community and Developer Relations Manager owns the developer community experience and acts as the voice of the community within MuleSoft.
- Develop strategy for engaging and nurturing the MuleSoft integration developer community and drive outbound developer marketing across multiple channels, including popular online developer communities and blogs, social media, and traditional PR
- Work with Product Marketing to create and drive content themes and campaigns into the developer community
- Own and drive MuleSoft's developer community programs and infrastructure, including the developer blog, user forum, and the MuleSoft Champions Program
- Manage MuleSoft's program of developer conferences, hackathons, meetups and user groups, driving calendar, content, and speaker participation, drawing from both within MuleSoft and from the community
- Work with Product Management to filter, communicate and prioritize product requests and requirements from the community
- Drive accelerated developer adoption of MuleSoft products and services, with the objective of sparking community-led viral growth
- Leverage the power of the existing MuleSoft community, with a base of over 150,000 developers, to improve MuleSoft's products and drive product strategy and roadmap
- Act as MuleSoft's primary developer advocate, serving as both an ambassador to the community as well as the â€œvoice of the community,â€ representing developer interests within MuleSoft
The ideal candidate will have strong experience at building technical communities. This role requires creativity, analytical prowess, and a deep intuition on how to read and act on the â€œdigital body languageâ€ of MuleSoft's developer community. Specific experience working with developer communities is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will have driven explosive growth of an open source user community. Experience in product marketing or marketing communications is also advantageous but not required.
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services