Community Evangelist & Expert Advocate Directly
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Directly delivers expert crowdservice, a new model for customer care. Customers use the expert crowdservice to get fast, personal help. Our experts use it to earn money and build their professional reputation. Companies use it to scale support, deliver more personalized service, and engage broadly and deeply with their customers. Directly is one of Entrepreneur Magazine's Brilliant 100 Companies for 2013. Investors include True Ventures, CrunchFund, Toba Capital and prominent angels Esther Dyson and Ray Lane. The team is based in Palo Alto, CA. See directly.com/business
As Community Evangelist & Expert Advocate, you'll work with thousands of Directly experts helping hundreds of thousands of customers across dozens of different companies and industries. You'll have point responsibility for attracting, inspiring, engaging, retaining, learn from, and empowering the experts powering our expert crowdservice, then use what you learn to help disrupt a $300 billion customer service market that's straining under the pressure of unhappy customers and companies.
- Embody the Tony Hsieh / Zappos vision: "Customer service isn't a department, it's the entire company."
- Be the chief evangelist for this vision to companies and our expert community, using creative and multiple channels including events, meetups, webinars, etc.
- Develop compelling presentations, demos and content for use across the expert life cycle to teach experts about best practices and goals.
- Be the frontline brand manager for experts, interacting with them daily answering questions, providing proactive support, and building relationships.
- Keep a close tab on the pulse and experience of our community. Identify and report trends and areas for improvement and work with the product team to improve the product.
- Identify the best experts, curate the most amazing stories, and create bi-weekly blog posts to inspire our community and create strong evangelists.
- Review and moderate expert answers based on user ratings and flags and work with the engineering team to improve question matching between customers and experts.
- Strong writing skills that showcase personality. Experience writing and distributing engaging content. Preferred prior experience in blogging or marketing communications.
- Excellent presentation skills. You're comfortable speaking in front of audiences and creating presentations from scratch. Ideal if you've got videos of prior presentations.
- Three or more years experience in marketing, communications or community management at a high profile, active site with a large user community.
- Technically savvy. Expertise with community and social tools such as UserVoice and Hootsuite.
- Passionate about creating a new model of customer support built on top of the crowd of experts you'll be guiding.
- Round I - One on one interviews with team and co-founders
- Round II - Three offline assignments (for example: write a blog post)
- Round III - Present a high-level community plan to team
||Palo Alto, CA 94301 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Have you ever had a frustrating experience dealing with a big company We have, and we're building a service that rethinks how customer service is delivered. The venture is run by a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have previously raised funding from Kleiner Perkins and other leading venture firms.
Product Development Self Funded All Jobs: at Directly
San Francisco, CA 94301
|Company Profile:||INSIDR helps you save time and hassle dealing with big companies by tapping a network of anonymous insiders that are close to big companies and are willing to help when the company can't or won't. These insiders understand the companies from the inside out and can help navigate red tape and fix problems - from disputing a phone bill, to scheduling a home appointment with a cable company, to re-booking a flight, to negotiating a lower rate with your credit card company, or simply getting hard-to-find phone numbers and email addresses. In return, these insiders get free access to other insiders when they need help.|
Support Directly with Social Media services