Community Manager CrowdFlower
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
CrowdFlower is changing the way work gets done, and we want you to help. We are building a technology platform that takes large, data-heavy projects and breaks them into small tasks that are distributed to a 4 million-person, on-demand workforce around the world. Our technology then aggregates the results and controls for quality. We are growing fast and need smart, innovative people, willing to work (and play) hard to come help us cultivate the crowd. Come work with our exceptional team in a large open office at 17th and Mission that boasts the largest collection of office plants this side of Market Street.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and creative Community Manager to join a small team trying to manage one of the most dynamic and diverse online communities in the world. Our Community Managers are the voice for CrowdFlower to our over 4 million Contributors and its their job to turn them into CrowdFlower evangelists. In addition to offering day-to-day community support, you'll help us develop and implement a diverse array of out-of-the-box engagement programs to build more trust and retention amongst a community of users from nearly every country in the world -- everything from kick-ass social media campaigns to distributing swag to our most loyal Contributors. Our ideal candidates are upbeat, driven, social people who share our passion for technology and it's ability to improve people's lives. This is very much a fIy by the seat of your pants roll where hard work and innovation are rewarded, so if you think you can keep up, let us know!
- Assist with the development, promotion and strategic growth of the CrowdFlower community around the world
- Design and execute engagement strategies for social networks including Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Drive the creation of regular community editorial content: blog, newsletters, webinars, social media updates, etc.
- Moderate official and 3rd party website forums to identify and report on trends or opportunities in community sentiment
- Proactively create and manage community driven Contributor acquisition and retention programs on an ongoing basis (both on and offline)
- Develop and curate community content to live on both the CrowdFlower platform and CrowdFlower's large network of Channel partners (FAQs, Tutorials, Tips & Tricks, etc)
- Resolve support messages received via community Support Platform in an efficient and professional manner
- Play a major role in reducing time-to-response for all community support inquiries
- Identify major trends, issues, and/or problems upon reviewing daily support message traffic and effectively report to all relevant stakeholders (Services, Product, Engineering)
- Engage with community members to identify community champions and train and empower them to participate on a more significant level
- Surface ideas for feature requests and improvements to the CrowdFlower platform in order to help improve the Contributor experience
2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms and other online communities
Strong ability to manage communities across territories, languages and cultures (non-English language proficiency a plus)
- Experience locating, engaging, and empowering advocates within communities to build an army of brand evangelists
- Experience providing general community/customer support via an online helpdesk software (GetSatisfaction, Desk, Zendesk, Lithium, etc)
Excellent ability to have technical discussions with internal product and development stakeholders
- Empathy, patience, and never-ending desire to make people happy
Experience with gamification or similar concepts as a means to increase user engagement and retention
||San Francisco, CA 94110 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED