Community Manager Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Prod Strategy & Corp Development | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The Infoblox Community Manager is responsible for building and developing a vibrant community of people who are interested in getting the most out of Infoblox products. The bloxHub end user community serves Infoblox customers and partners with a variety of tools and services, the most visible of which includes company blogs, end user forums, and downloadable files. This interactive site provides free downloads and tools that enhance and extend Infoblox product offerings, including the NIOSâ"¢ family of DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management (IPAM) appliances.
The Community Manager has overall responsibility for all aspects of the Infoblox bloxHub end user community.
- Produce strong creative and conceptual vision and execute high quality integrated solutions against strategic business objectives.
- Define and develop solutions (tactically, strategically, and conceptually) for complex user and business challenges in a holistic manner.
- Work on multi-disciplinary teams that include project managers, SES, web developers, information architects, business leaders to coordinate multiple business requirements for corporate initiatives.
- Lead the improvement and process plan for change management, while directing the implementation of improvements based on user feedback, statistical data and business owner feedback.
- Organizes, prioritizes and manages multiple tasks and/or projects in a deadline-driven environment and with the highest degree of quality.
- Works effectively with global teams and demonstrates the ability to engage and lead/influence others with an adaptable style, while still achieving business goals and objectives.
- Develops and creates concepts for company-wide creative and web objectives
- Conceive and implement programs to develop and grow the Infoblox user community.
- Lead the bloxHub program team and serve as the contact point for coordinating strategies and campaigns around the company.
- Generate and manage program budgets and implementation teams.
- Evangelize the bloxHub community inside and outside of Infoblox.
- Coordinate with community managers at Infoblox partner companies.
Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience developing and demonstrated successful management of technical, B2B user communities.
- Demonstrated excellence of key trends in user communities and social media.
- Working experience with Drupal based end user communities among a variety of tools used to develop and manage creating awareness through social media.
- Demonstrated experience in conceiving and implementing campaigns to grow community membership.
- Experience working in a cross-functional role managing projects with sales, engineering, web development, customer support, and finance.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and exhibit a high degree of independence and initiative.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Candidates will be requested to share a portfolio of work and best practices based on prior experience.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services