Compensation and Benefits Specialist Europe
"Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla achieved profitability early Q1 of 2013 and delivered more than 4,900 Model S to customers in North America. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year."
The Benefits & Compensation Specialist is responsible for compelling solid salary and benefits data for our European countries and functions as well as the effective presentation, administration and communication of all company benefit plans and programs. The incumbent will assists with compensation programs to ensure competitive positioning, corporate alignment and compliance with company guidelines and legal requirements.
This position reports into the HR Director EMEA. 3 months fix term contract.
- Understand current and research new salary and benefit opportunities across Europe.
- Participate in the planning, design, implementation and administration of the compensation program.
- Put together salary and bonus structures for Europe and present to senior management.
- Provide advice and guidance on all benefit programs as and when needed.
- Stay current on all benefit regulations. Ensure compliance with legal requirements and other regulations that may govern benefit plans. Work together with European Payroll manager to evaluate, develop and recommend benefit programs from start to finish.
- Partner with managers and HR staff in the creation and revision of job descriptions if needed.
- Knowledge of base and variable compensation systems, job evaluation techniques, market surveys and compensation administration.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of study, in lieu of relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years compensation and benefit administration experience.
- Certified Benefits and Compensation Professional preferred.
- Must possess an intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to be flexible and creative in problem solving and identifying program improvements.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, colour, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|