Compensation Manager HubSpot
- Design, manage and communicate global compensation (base salary, incentive compensation, equity and executive compensation) to assure cost competitiveness, attraction, and retention of employees.
- Manage and input data into market compensation surveys.
- Partner with FP&A and Sales Operations on commission plans.
- With the support of finance, manage the annual merit increase.
- Work with managers to provide market data analysis on new and current roles.
- Manage the data integrity within Workday (HRIS system).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience and progressive responsibility in compensation
- Experience efficiently scaling a global compensation function to support the company's business goals and growth, with a strong awareness of best practices.
- Experience leading and successfully interacting with cross-functional teams, particularly in Finance.
- Willing to roll up one's sleeves and perform tactical work.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical proficiency with HR systems and MS Office tools.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
||Cambridge, MA |