Compliance Solution Specialist AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Compliance Solution Specialist
Business Development | London, UK, United Kingdom
Compliance Solutions Specialist - London
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint.
AvePoint is currently seeking a Compliance Solutions Specialist to join our Global Risk Management and Compliance team. As a Compliance Solutions Specialist, you will add high-level value to AvePoint by accelerating customer adoption of SharePoint.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Drive technology solution sales and adoption
- Develop in-depth understanding of AvePoint Compliance platform solutions. Articulate the value they bring in solving customer business problems.
- Convey messaging that translates the generic technology capability to customer-specific value messages.
- Articulate the economic value proposition that helps drive deployment for the technology set.
- Execute technology adoption and deployment strategy for the compliance solutions that ensures superior customer satisfaction results, long-term customer lifecycle and annuity, and incremental revenue opportunities.
- Focus on capability-led selling and optimization including partners to scale the breadth & depth of the solution.
- Align strategies and tactics to industry where possible.
- Lead World Class Selling Activities-Art of Selling
- Strategic Deal investments-engage directly in must-win adoption accounts for the district, to accelerate adoption and achieve customer satisfaction and reference accounts / case studies for future sales.
- Leverage customer insight to improve decision making.
- Drive Innovation opportunities. Select key customer scenarios and engage in top District opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline required
- Master's degree a plus-CIPP, JD and or advanced degree or certification in compliance is a plus!
- 10-15+ years relevant sales experience selling compliance solutions
- Experience with W3C WCAG, Section 508, Data Privacy and/or Information Security regulatory standards required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and Dynamics platforms
- Understanding of competitive compliance products & services/tools
- Strong negotiation, organization, and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to both technical and business decision makers
- Strong virtual teaming abilities, exceptional leadership skills, and a strong commitment to customer service
- Knowledgeable in strategic planning, risk analysis and business justification
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED