Computer Vision Engineer Prism
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Us:
Prism Skylabs? unique cloud service transforms any video camera into a visual merchandising, auditing, and business intelligence tool that can be accessed from any device. We extract data from video feeds and turn it into stunning imagery and insights to provide brick-and-mortar businesses in-store analytics to be successful in an increasingly digital world.
Our team hails from Stanford, Berkeley, NASA, and Google. We all share a deep commitment to exploring creative ways to collect, analyze and visualize one of the most interesting sources of information on the planet.
We are looking for a talented and passionate computer vision guru who can help us unlock new insights from video.
- Drive investigations of computer vision algorithms for extracting useful information from video content.
- Implement and optimize algorithms for near real time video processing.
- Work with the broader team to integrate new algorithms / plug-ins into the rest of the stack.
- Work with UX/PM team to investigate visualizations and interaction design for information extracted from the video.
- Follow industry and academic research and best practices in computer vision.
- MS/PhD in CS or related field
- Strong understanding of signal processing and computer vision algorithms
- experience with imaging/video SDKs such as OpenCV, IPP, MRPT, etc
- intimately familiar with c++
- comfortable in a -NIX environment
- comfortable with multithreaded and distributed programming
- some knowledge of, or desire to learn Python
- familiarity with streaming video protocols and formats
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED