THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED I. Primary Responsibilities
Summary: Responsible for delivering prompt and effective concierge level customer service, in person, to business class customers, maintaining the Silvercar fleet, and shuttling customers to and from the airport and base pick up and drop off location.
1. Greet and drive customers to and from the airport to the base location at scheduled customer pick up and vehicle drop off times.
2. Provide training and assistance on vehicle access and vehicle operations as needed at pick up location.
3. Resolve general vehicle operations issues and answer questions regarding Silvercar policies and procedures on items such as billing, fuel, insurance, damage, etc.
4. Assist customer with local information on lodging, restaurants and entertainment as requested.
5. Wash, detail and prepare vehicle for staging including exterior washing, detailing interior and exterior, refueling and customer preference resets on the MMI
6. Perform dispatch and customer pick-up/drop-off communications as necessary for facilitating timely and courteous customer transitions.
7. Shuttle vehicles between fuel station, car wash and vehicle staging/customer pick up area, as well as same city locations and dealership for general maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
8. Prepare new and/or transferred vehicles for service upon delivery
9. Prepare vehicles for service before transport to alternate locations
10. Perform remedial maintenance to vehicles as necessary such as minor body repair, interior repairs, etc.
11. Prepare vehicles for defleeting as necessary
12. Perform facility housekeeping when necessary to ensure a safe and presentable work and customer environment.
II. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Experience interacting with high end customers, knowing when to speak and what to communicate
2. Exhibit superior driving skills, mindful of the customers comfort level
3. Know how to navigate the local area and provide driving directions
4. Smart technology savvy
5. Be comfortable using technology to communicate with customers
6. Be proactive in communication with customers
7. Able to set appropriate customer expectations
8. Ability to manage difficult customer service situations alone, and without escalation
9. Prior valet and/or shuttle driver experience preferred.
III. Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
1. Exposure to both indoor and outdoor elements on a daily basis ? commuting to and from airport, entering and exiting buildings, and transportation mode during all seasons
||Houston, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED