Connectivity Field Application Engineer-Labview LitePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Division365 - LitePoint-LitePoint
Employment CategoryRegular Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide frontline, system-level technical support to customers in during all phases of customer's product development and manufacturing.
- Travel to the customer site as needed to provide technical support, demonstration, training, system installation and troubleshooting services, and liaison with AE resources to resolve issues.
- Analyze customer's technical requirements and monitor industry trends
- Be alert to competitive products and product positionings
- Develop strong customer relations at a technical level, to gain further insight to direction and needs of the customer.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required- BSEE required, MSEE preferred
- 3-5 years test experience developing RF/Wireless test programs and tools in Labview
- Applicants should have prior FAE/AE experience and/or enjoy working with people in a technical support role.
- Experience developing and using automated RF/Wireless test systems
- Experience working with automated test programs and scripts in C, C++, VB, Python and Perl.
- Knowledge of the RF PHY requirements for the wireless communications standards such as?:
" 802.11abgn WLAN
" 802.15 Bluetooth 2.x, 3.x
- Familiar with RF/system level bench test equipment such VSAs, VSGs, SAs, SGs, O-scopes, Power Meters, Vector and Scalar NA, Wireless Communication testers, etc.
- Good troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Effective presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Position involves frequent travel within the region and occasional internationally (15-20%).
- Ability to communicate effectively in Mandarin is a plus.
LitePoint Corporation is a leading provider of wireless test solutions for the world?s top makers of modules and consumer electronic products including smart phones, tablets and PCs. We are a Silicon Valley company founded in 2000 whose products are designed for development and high-volume manufacturing environments. Over its 11 year history, LitePoint products have been used to optimize and verify the operation of over one billion wireless devices worldwide. Teradyne (NYSE:TER) is the leading supplier of Automatic Test Equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems serving consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. In 2010, Teradyne had sales of $1.6 billion and employs approximately 3,200 people worldwide. Teradyne acquired LitePoint on October 5, 2011.
||575 Maude Court |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED