Connectors Test Software Engineer - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a Connectors QA Engineer at MuleSoft, you will be continuously challenged to use all your curiosity and persistence to make solid products and improving the end-user experience while learning plenty of new technologies as ESB, SOA, Cloud Infrastructure, Test Automation and J2EE among others.
You will test for our market leading open source and commercial products, including Mule ESB and Tcat Server (enterprise Apache Tomcat). Most of our development work is in Java and related open source frameworks (Spring, Apache, Tomcat, GWT) and tools (Eclipse, Maven, Junit, Selenium). The contributions you make will most likely be with these technologies; however, we expect you will be able to master any technology or tool needed.
- Detail oriented, you find ways to test software at every stage of development. Whether it is critiquing designs or mockups, brainstorming acceptance criteria, or testing software you are thinking about the system, how it should operate, and how you can design a test to verify that expected behavior.
- You are curious and constant exercise and challenges to the mind is one of the main reasons you like testing software. You continuously ask questions, make observations, write notes, and talk to people about the product. Leveraging your instincts, you continuously exercise the product and challenge it.
- Persistent, you will not stop thinking about the problems and ways in which product can be tested. There will always be questions which needs investigations or new ideas which product management has not covered or missing data set you need to test. They always find ways to add value in the project of every size and in every stage.
- Motivation to learn about ESB, SOA, Java, Cloud Infrastructure.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Be passionate about testing, showing curiosity and intelligence to find weak spots in software products.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of software concepts
- Have a passion that cannot be thwarted for creating high quality software and a curiosity for experimenting and challenging assumptions.
- Ability to communicate in spoken English with a distributed development team (US, Europe, South America)
- This position requires a coding background in any programming language. Experience in automation tools is a plus.
- The opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (state of the art laptops and monitors and more)
- A great salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services