ICS Consultant, TDCI
TDCI is a leading provider of product configurator technology and sales and marketing software.
· Works on projects usually involving single-product or single computer environment to implement software applications.
· Analyzes customers' business requirements and software/product objectives; develops an application design in products to meet customers' needs.
· Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables.
· Sees that appropriate company resources are assigned to complete project tasks according to plan.
· Establishes criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs.
· Conducts periodic status checks with customers and team to assess progress against plan. Performs re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project.
· Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities.
· Serves as intermediate-level pre-sales and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
· One to three years of experience in software implementation or consulting.
· Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
· Must be collaborative to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
· Ability to travel overnight about 75% - 100% of the time.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |