Consulting Manager - Chicago Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at
Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class
products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and
innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has
earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ
surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The Professional Services Consulting Manager will be responsible for
hiring and developing a team of consultants in the Central Region who
implement the Workday solution and making our clients raving fans.Â
This individual will be measured on team customer satisfaction,
revenue and profit goals as well as individual goals and utilization targets.
Position available Chicago, IL
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Aggressively recruit, develop, manage and retain a diverse
team of consultants supporting Workdayâs HCM and Payroll
- Promote a teamÂ orientated, challenging and
innovative work environment
- Maintain and continuously
improve the consulting on-boarding, performance managementÂ and
career development process
- Collaborate with the Resource
Manager, Sales, Engagement Managers and Partners to effectively
staff engagements and build the appropriate skills necessaryÂ among
Workday consulting resources
- Drive team and individuals to
achieve high customer satisfaction levels
- EnsureÂ consultants are adhering to the activities, processes and
proceduresÂ outlined in Workdayâs Implementation Methodology
- Administer consultantsÂ incentive compensation plans.
- Become knowledgeable in the Workday product, methodology and
customerÂ requirements by actively providing consulting services at
client sites andÂ working closely with the project teams.
- Lead clientÂ design sessions and support project teams through
configuration and testing activities.
- Deliver on quarterly
customer satisfaction, references, and revenue, utilization
andÂ margin objectives.
- Contribute to theÂ strategic
direction of the Professional Services organization through leading
and participating in internal initiatives.
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software
implementation experience required
- 2+ years as a people
- Bachelor degreeÂ required
- StrongÂ organizational and
project management skills
- ExcellentÂ communication and
- Passion forÂ customer service
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
||Chicago, IL |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services