Consulting Manager Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Germany, Erkrath,Max-Planck-Strasse 15C
Thursday, January 24, 2013
DÃ¼sseldorf, Darmstadt or MÃ¼nchen
In the regional ICS organization, the Consulting Manager reports to the regional Practice Director, manages a team of functional consultants with the main focus of the role being project delivery. The CM drives project excellence & profitability on all client engagements within assigned territory, meeting client & business requirements, through maximization of revenue and management of a team of consultants. The CM supports Project Managers at Steering Meetings in the billable role of Project Executive. The principal KPI's are billed utilization, bookings & project performance. The CM works closely with ICS Sales in the sales process to define, sell & negotiate projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
Build and maintain long term relationships with customers in the assigned territory.
- Support the License & Services Sales teams to achieve their bookings targets
- Negotiate with customers/prospects
- Work closely with ICS Sales to define the Statement of Work
- Actively contribute to and establish business developments plans for the assigned territory
- Acts as Project Executive, in a billable role supporting Project Managers
- Manage a team of Functional Consultants with responsibility for team utilization, recruitment, retention, performance evaluation, competence development, coaching & team building.
- Achieve team & personal billed utilization targets
- Achieve objectives set by regional Practice Director regarding bookings & project performance
- Responsible for all activities surrounding the delivery of services, successful implementations, and overall client satisfaction within the assigned territory
- Seek additional revenue opportunities and negotiate contracts of work to maximize revenue generation
- Serve as escalation point for client issues and concerns.
- Resolve complex business problems.
- Oversee appropriate 3rd party project resources.
- Work closely with Competence Centre management on capacity planning, resourcing requirements for major projects & resource competence development plans
- Work closely with Resource Planning on scheduling of resources & staffing of projects
- Be a spokesperson internally and externally to support development and growth of the assigned territory
- Manage internal communication to employees.
Desired Skills & Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (,)
- Experience of successful implementation of large scale software implementation projects (E)
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment (E)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management (E)
- Experience working with, and or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties (E)
- Experience in software industry or related industry including management experience (E)
- Knowledge of Infor company products and services (E)
- Knowledge of applicable industry terminology and practices (E)
- Ability to manage forecast / pipeline and reflect a true position with date driven deadlines (E)
- Line Management experience preferably in a shared service model (E)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills (E)
- Excellent understanding of English (communication and writing) (E)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer liaison (E)
- Professional appearance and presentation. (E)
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (D)
- Services sales experience and strong track record of overachievement on targets (D)
- Budget management experience; revenue and cost budgeting experience (D)
- MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required (D)
- May required to work additional hours as required
- High levels of stress may occur periodically
- Ability to travel regionally, nationally and internationally as required
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED