Consulting Manager, Workforce Management Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Consulting Manager, Workforce Management
USA, Remote Office US
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Consulting Manager, WFM
SUMMARY: Responsible for overall leadership and management of the Workforce Management (WFM) Technical Consulting team.
- Provide staff management of WFM Technical Consulting team. Responsibilities include identifying project opportunities for consultants, providing mentoring and training for consultants and hiring/on-boarding new consultants.
- Directs and implements key strategic initiatives for the WFM Services practice. Initiatives may include:
1. Provide Management oversight for ODCs (On Demand Consulting)
2. COE â€"Manage of off-shore consulting relationship
3. Maintenance of internal technical environments for WFM Services team
- Pro-actively manage to WFM practice revenue and utilization targets. Ensures adequate staffing to meet sales pipeline. Assists Consulting Sales team in estimating technical projects including upgrades.
- Works closely with WFM Management team and Resource Planners to appropriately staff new projects.
- Responsible for managing team expenses and adhering to department budget.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or computer science.
- Minimum eight years of relevant industry, management or consulting experience.
- Prior workforce management experience a plus.
- Strong communication, organization and planning skills required.
- Prior experience in leading teams and providing mentorship/guidance required.
Send to Friend
||Remote Office, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED