Consulting Operations Leader Netsmart Technologies Inc.
The operations leader (Sr. Manager/Director-level) for Consulting will be responsible for the development, enhancement and oversight of core processes for the Consulting Line of Business (LOB). The operations leader will be responsible for all leveraged processes, taking burden off of client-facing associates and leadership, which are necessary to effectively run and manage the LOB. The operations leader will build strong working relationships with client-facing, Consulting leadership to facilitate effective execution of Consulting imperatives and priorities. The operations leader must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. The operations leader will work with marketing and sales functions to facilitate effective opportunity reporting and follow-up as well as to create effective handoff processes between LOBs. The operations leader will also work with internal business functions such as the Contract Management Office and Finance to facilitate two-way communications to support both LOB reporting and analysis as well as corporate reporting and analysis.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Consulting reporting and analysis of LOB performance including financial, productivity, utilization and LOB goals. Develops reporting and analysis capabilities at LOB, practice and associate levels.
- Leads in the development of common LOB processes focusing on those which create leverage for client-facing associates and operations and monitors and drives consistency in their execution across the LOB.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of the client industry in order to appropriately provide analysis of LOB operations and to identify opportunities to improve those operations.
- Drives associate acquisition and development processes including leading recruiting and hiring activities, on-boarding and on-going associate development and standardizing associate performance evaluation processes.
- Acts as the main conduit and manager of LOB content and knowledge ensuring it is current, accurate and rapidly disseminated.
- Represents the Consulting LOB at the corporate-level to identify, acquire and implement tools necessary for the effective performance of the LOB.
- Facilitates common review processes including the LOB's participation in deal reviews as well as project performance reviews in order to identify areas of risk and to drive mitigation activities.
- Collaborates with other LOB's and functions to ensure that Consulting remains well integrated with all other LOB's and Communities.
- Facilitates all LOB communications and events to drive information exchange and LOB cohesion.
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |