Infor Global Solutions
Consulting Resource Manager - EMEA
French or German fluency required
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
The Consulting Resource Manager, a newly created role, is responsible for executing and managing strategies that optimize the use of consulting resources. The role has full responsibility for managing day to day resource management responsibilities (supply/demand) for a practice(s). This role also will have responsibility for managing/leading a team of resource planners providing coaching, feedback and overall career development for the resource planners. This position drives consistency and support achievement of the organization's mission, strategy and goals while ensuring that current and evolving needs of internal customers are met. The influence of the Resource Management organization will be to maximize the utilization of consultants, balancing the use of local resources, proposing consultants for engagements in other regions or sub-contracted to third parties, or leveraging third parties, all with the objective of optimizing supply and demand of consulting resources, and ultimately utilization. The resource manager will be responsible for this vision for assigned areas of business and will be the escalation point for those areas as well.
· Responsible for the resource management service order process for assigned areas of the business.
· Proactively monitors data integrity audits for assigned areas of the business , and drives correction of data in a timely manner to ensure information provided to management team is accurate.
· Ensures resourcing team is maximizing consultant utilization by proposing matches of current/future bench consultants with engagement opportunities.
· Monitors and analyzes trends in Resource Management KPIs. Makes recommendations on mitigation strategies when not achieving targets.
· Proactively identifies resource issues and manages internal customer escalations by suggesting solutions.
· Drives consistency in resource management practices globally.
· Facilitates adoption of best practices for resource management activities. (e.g. resource searches, screening, and matching recommendations, business partnership, etc).
· Leads the implementation of systems, programs and processes that enhance Resource Management to support the organization's business strategy in assigned areas of the business.
· Ensures team adheres to appropriate methodologies to accomplish assigned work product; consistently utilizes best practices and ensure compliance to all standards in assigned areas of the business
· Fosters collaboration and strategic thinking skills within the assigned resource planning team
· Demonstrates clear understanding of own performance expectations
· Partners with Director to create and execute on annual objectives and individual employee career plans
· Achieves and maintains high-level management and leadership skills
· Leads recruiting efforts for direct report positions, including job posting, screening, interviewing and hiring
· Develops appropriate on-boarding plans for new hires
· Works with assigned resource planners to set annual objectives
· Coaches and mentors all direct reports to meet performance expectations
· Delivers on-time performance appraisals for all direct reports
· Works with Director to plan and take appropriate action on poor performers
· Assists employees in developing and executing their individual career development plans
· Fosters a sense of â€œteamâ€ unity and promotes a positive work environment
· Ensures team compliance with corporate policies and processes
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
· At least 5 years of progressive relevant experience, in a consulting environment, and at least 2 years managing people
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000
|Location:||Barcelona, DE |