APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
US SALES (40%)
· Work with Infor Consulting Services, Client Care and License Sales groups in AMS pursuits.
· Create and implement programs to promote AMS, preparing and presenting proposals that meet the needs of existing clients and developing and maintaining relationships with the sales force.
· Development and delivery of AMS proposals in such a way as to promote and support the generation of new AMS sales.
· Develop and execute programs designed to promote the targeted sales of services and training products through direct sales into the existing client base, including presenting proposals to meet the services and training needs of existing clients.
· Act as the primary contact person for the customer throughout the contract period.
· Negotiate AMS Agreements and help prepare documents that reflect contractual relationship between Infor and Client.
· Prepare and present proposals that feed the AMS pipeline, allowing maximum utilization of resources at maximized rates and margin.
· Prepare Statements of Work which accurately capture responsibilities of Client and Infor ensure successful projects.
· Act as key interface between the field Sales force and AMS teams to ensure the latest offerings are being actively positioned.
SALES FORECASTING/PIPELINE MANAGEMENT (20%)
· Participate in regular pipeline reviews with the sales force to understand upcoming events and timing, roles and priorities.
· Participate in regular services reviews and understand other regional needs and goals
· Meet regularly with Delivery team to develop qualified prospects, establishing relationships with influential consulting and business partners and servicing customers.
· Qualify AMS sales pursuits.
· Complete weekly call/expense reports, updating the marketing files, monthly forecasts, sales leads, win/loss reports, and all other activities directed by management.
· Maintain all required information in sales, pipeline, capacity management, deal review and account transition systems on a continual basis
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
· 8 years of experience selling consulting services
· Proven and consistent track record producing services bookings of over $5 million.
· Must be able to deliver excellent presentations
· Experience in business evaluations, gathering and analyzing corporate and market information.
· Must have strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms.
· Strong technical understanding with experience in or familiarity with current technologies is necessary.
· Deep understanding and knowledge of services industry.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· 10+ years of experience selling consulting services
· 5 years specifically selling AMS/hosting services specifically
· Software industry experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |