Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSTING: CRM Consulting Sales Manager
Location: Remote, Eastern US
Basic PurposeWorks as a consulting team Sales Director for CRM practice. Oversees Consulting sales efforts in the eastern US. Expertise and work efforts are focused on the leading the practice to meeting objectives, both financial, customer and corporate perspectives. . Usually requires eight to twelve years of experience in relevant industry business practice, direction of consulting practice, P&L responsibility, Staff Management, Customer engagement management, Solution selling and support management.
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment
Education and Work ExperienceBachelor's degree in business, several years of increasingly more responsible Sales Consulting experience, including experience managing Consulting Sales organizations .
Specialized Knowledge and SkillsExcellent knowledge of business procedures and practices related to successfully running a consulting practice. Able to serve effectively as liaison , sponsor and decision maker between company and customers. Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills. Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team leader and member along with being a customer liaison. Proficient PC skills.
Expert knowledge of CRM applications, Epiphany experience preferred. Professional appearance and presentation required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Guidance and Leadership- Provide leadership to sales staff and major clients in the region.
2. Standards and/ or Expectations: Drive and Support sufficient revenue opportunities. Sell new business at standard rates. Provide guidance to project managers on developing additional add-on customer projects. Consulting overviews and Customer Business strategy discussion meetings to drive lead generation.
3. Provide Weekly forecast updates
4. Insure cross-group collaboration of quoted work requiring customer and sales/presales buy-in on approach, design and time estimates. .
5. Work with others in the Director Group to insure the group meets the Revenue Targets. Provide feedback to Management for improvement of the team.
6. Work effectively with License sales on sales pursuits.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in business, or equivalent work experience..
Several years of increasingly more responsible Consulting Sales experience in the CRM applications space.
PREFERRED Skills: Specialized Knowledge and SkillsEight to Twelve years of Professional Services Sales experience, knowledge of CRM applications, preferably Epiphany
Profit and Loss Management experience.
referred skills & KNOWLEDGE: Equipment and ApplicationsPCs, spreadsheets and various other software applications used as required.
Able to travel as required, 50%.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link:
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |