Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Consulting Services Risk Manager will be responsible for evaluating our Global Professional Service offerings and contracts to identify and quantify service risks and make recommendations on how to accept or address those risks.
- Establish necessary processes, documentation and procedures to create the Global Risk Management function within Workday Professional Services.
- Serve as central point for all Workday Prime engagement contract reviews from a risk perspective
- Review new service offerings and contract vehicles.
- Partner with the Services Strategy, Legal, and revenue recognition teams to ensure alignment.
- Partipate in deal review meetings with Sr. Management.
- This individual must be detail oriented and a self-starter who will work closely across multiple organizations including all Services teams and Legal.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing best practice risk and control frameworks and project management is preferred.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas
|Location:||Pleasanton, CA |
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588