Consumer Marketing Associate
Trulia is seeking a hopelessly smart and enthusiastic Consumer Marketing Associate who can join us on our mission to change the way homes are bought and sold. We're a high velocity company, and this is your chance to touch many parts of the consumer business at the ground level and have a major impact!
The Consumer Marketing Associate will help Trulia reach millions of consumers each month and create lasting relationships with our core users. You'll help execute core consumer campaigns, draft compelling and witty copy, interact with and moderate our active real estate community-- and that's just the beginning. From product managers, to designers, to engineers, to analysts, you'll work with Trulians across the organization.
The ideal candidate for this role is a balanced creative and analytical thinker who can strive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment. You must be an execution machine, and believe that attention to detail helps drive success. You will work with passionate people that uphold Trulia's core values, which you should also share: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust and Respect Each Other.
- B.S. or B.A. from top-tier university
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Experience testing and iterating marketing campaigns
- Strong Excel skills; basic HTML experience preferred
- Killer writer; consumer copywriting experience preferred
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to problems and opportunities
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
|Location:||San Francisco, CA |