Content Designer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â
The Content Designer is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of all Services related content. This person combines engaging, targeted content with innovative messaging to communicate both internally, as well as externally with customers and partners.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders and subject-matter experts across Services to create high quality, engaging, visual presentations
- Distill and organize information into topics, and create compelling slides that effectively communicate the topics to the appropriate audience
- Enhance the visual formatting of existing PowerPoint presentations and reformat quantitative data for use in PowerPoint
- Drive overall presentation content consistency throughout the Services organization
- Ensure content meets Corporate Marketing standards and overall brand image
- Engage appropriate counterparts across internal organizations to gain best-practice knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in content design, product marketing, or corporate communications.
- Advanced PowerPoint design experience required, Keynote experience a plus
- Experience with corporate meetings, executive summits, user/partner conferences, etc. preferred
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content. Creative thinker able to invite and generate fresh ideas.
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- Resourceful, self-starter. Flexible in a fast-paced, start-up style setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Positive and consistent customer service orientation. Professional interpersonal skills for a spectrum of stakeholders including senior executives, and upper-level management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to participate in limited travel related to assigned event programs.
- Computer skills required (at a minimum): Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, a plus
- Experience selecting, implementing, and/or supporting Enterprise software is desirable.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or relevant field.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services