Content Developer for Payroll Business Application - Contract
Interested in helping develop high-quality documentation?Â Enjoy a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment?Â Come talk to us about an opportunity to deliver content at Workday, Inc., providing the next generation of enterprise business applications.Â Â
The ideal candidate is an outstanding writer with hands-on financial management or human resource application writing experience, and a proven ability to write content targeted to professional and technical audiences. Â
Duties and Responsibilities
Â * Work closely with development, customer support, product management, and various other teams to develop high-quality documentation for a targeted audience.
* Draft, edit, and publish content for multiple deliverables, including online help, system messages, and administrator support.
* Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Prepare content for online delivery.
Skills and Experience
* Minimum 3 -5 years of content development experience with enterprise applications. Software-as-a-service (SaaS) company experience is preferred. Payroll experience is required.
* Experience implementing or working with enterprise software preferred.
* Extensive experience with XML authoring tools.Â
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
* Thorough analytic skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work effectively in a start-up environment, where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
|Location:||Pleasanton, CA |
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588