Content Marketing Manager: Digital Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager: Digital to be located in either Wallingford, CT or Birmingham, AL.
Summary of Position:
Working with Marketing VP and teammates, will contribute to strategic campaign planning. Tactical responsibilities will center on digital content. Reports directly to VP, Marketing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Client & Prospect e-newsletters (monthly); story content to be generated across team
2. SourceMed website (2.0) content
3. Ideas and logistics for educational thought-leadership webinars (as compared to product demo webinars); these include SourceMed-hosted and 3rd party webinars
4. Manage banners and Google ads, ensuring message cohesion with overall campaign initiatives
5. Partner webinars, ensuring promotion, content and messaging are consistent with SourceMed standards
6. Themes and content for blogs, social media feeds
7. Other duties as assigned by Manager
Education / Qualifications
--Three-five years in digital content marketing
--Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Dreamweaver; HTML5
--Fluent in SEO, Google AdTracking, Joomla
--Experience with marketing automation preferred
--Limited travel may be required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED