Content Marketing Manager Take The Interview
You don't just 'create content'...you create stories. Stories that move the needle for organizations. You believe in a/b testing, and that all things marketing should be measured. You understand that content marketing is not just about writing for the sake of writing, the goal is to really connect and have a strong narrative that resonates with your target audience. You bring a breadth of experience, know what it means to be scrappy, and you love to create. You are an entrepreneur and your first love (perhaps after your lovely/handsome significant other) is creating something meaningful out of nothing.
Hi. We're Take the Interview ("TTI") and we are changing the way companies hire great candidates, interview and engage with talent. Our passion is helping organizations hire better talent faster. Why join us? We're solving real problems for major brands like Zappos, NBCUniversal and Kaplan. We're a growing technology startup located in the heart of NYC. We have fun, learn constantly and challenge one another to be the best we can be.
For more, check us out at www.taketheinterview.com.
What you will do here:
You will audit the existing content library and take full ownership in building a true editorial calendar. You will work with others building buyer personas and a deep content strategy that maps materials to every stage in the buyer journey. You will be the go to person when it comes to communications, working across sales, product, exec.
2017 is a groundbreaking year for TTI as we prepare to go through a rebrand and take an exciting new product to market. It's an exciting time to be a marketer within this organization as we build a world class team. Come be a part of it.
What we need in this role:
- 3-5 years of experience writing marketing materials targeted to mid market and enterprise organizations. Former copywriters ideal
- Blogging: Own, create content and manage the daily production and posting of content for company blog
- Manage a 90-day content calendar that outlines the specific materials that we will publish across all channels
- Overall Writing: Contribute copy for marketing campaigns, including PR, website, collateral, sales enablement, blogs, corporate communications, signage and other materials, which support the overall marketing strategy and ensure consistency with brand voice
- Social Media Management: Manage our existing social platforms and work with marketing to build and execute influencer marketing and social strategy
- Metrics ownership and analysis of materials and campaigns across distribution channels
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of TTI surrounding marketing best practices
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; Strong work ethic
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Creative thinker, strategic thinker, problem solver
- Experience in lead generation and sales tool creation is a plus
Additional Information on TTI:
- You will be put through a structured interview process
- In evaluating you as a candidate, we commit to prioritize your results over your pedigree
- We commit to moving quickly throughout the process, from application to offer
- We promise to be real and extremely transparent, warts and all. Humility is a value shared at all levels of the organization
- We offer great benefits, including covering 100% of employee's health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and equity for all our employees
- We have an office Chihuahua and he goes by Tchotchke (and he has been known to leave land mines every once in awhile...)
||307 W 38th St |
New York, NY 10018
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Tags:||Content Marketing |