Content Marketing Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia helps home buyers, sellers, owners and renters find the perfect place to live by giving them inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. We're built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and recently recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area. Trulia was founded in 2005 and, as of September 2012, is publicly traded on the NYSE!
About the position:
Trulia is looking for a talented and experienced Content Marketing Manager. As part of a highly dynamic, motivated team, your role will be to develop innovative performance based content for real estate agents and brokers. The Content Marketing Manager is a key player in promoting Trulia as the #1 technology partner and marketing channel for real estate agents & brokers.
Your responsibilities will include content creation for outbound programs, client and prospect webinars, strategically managing Trulia's agent social channels to grow our subscriber base and increase sales conversion. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and be able to develop performance based content while adhering to strict deadlines. The individual must be passionate about understanding the needs of real estate professionals as well as designing high performing content and understanding engagement metrics.
Key outcomes for this position are increased growth metrics (content metrics related to conversion to acquisition, community growth, social content engagement for conversion) and sales handoff (conversion of sales-ready prospects).
- Build performance-content strategy
- Measure and align content marketing strategy Trulia's demand generation efforts
- Trulia Pro blog management
- Manage agent social channels
- Manage weekly agent training calendar and newsletters
- Promotion and management (including moderation, etc) of social events (webinars, blog posts, twitter chat sessions)
- Content syndication
- Bachelor's degree â€" preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Broadcast
- Social media savviness, scheduling, and management
- Knowledge of trends in technology, online marketing, and lead generation
- Strong writing skills with ability to stay on deadline and deliver daily content (with conversion in mind)
- Presentation skills
- 3-5 years experience in these disciplines
- Knowledge of the real estate industry a plus
- Understanding of Wordpress, blogging tools, social metrics funnel, and performance tools, etc.
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, good humor, and commitment
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED