Content Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Jersey City, NJ, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms. AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives by enabling collaboration with confidence. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint is currently seeking a Content Marketing Specialist (CMS). The CMS reports to the Director of Product Marketing within the Global Marketing Team. The Product Marketing team transforms technical product information to product-related resources for market consumption. The Product Marketing team serves as the liaison between Product Management and the market, as well as multiple internal AvePoint groups including:
- The AvePoint Corporate and Regional Marketing teams
- The AvePoint Corporate and Regional Sales teams
As part of the Product Marketing team you will work closely with the Director of Product Marketing to educate internal and external audiences about the latest industry trends, use cases, and AvePoint solutions. The CMS will be responsible for helping drive strategic B2B content creation and participate in messaging development for AvePoint's multiple product lines of business including thought-leadership, web, demand generation and sales enablement. The CMS will be expected to become very familiar with not only AvePoint's products, but related Microsoft products and technologies as well.
- Manage and create product collateral (e.g. documentation and webcasts) used in sales cycles and demand generation activities including sales and technical presentations, white papers, brochures, website content, videos, blogs, infographics and more
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas to provide needed copy, and ensure consistency of design and messaging, strategic accuracy, and adherence to company brand guidelines
- Assist Director of Product Marketing and Vice President of Product Marketing in rolling out changes to messaging/text in various media (including website, solution briefs, datasheets, and white papers) as per the editorial calendar
- Ensure timely updates of all resources with regard to product release cycles and help define and communicate product positioning to internal and external audiences
- Create and adapt presentations/materials for specific product launches, specific events and upon request, while ensuring consistency of design and messaging, strategic accuracy, and adherence to company brand guidelines
- Create and adapt use cases based on incoming requests from regional or corporate marketing teams
- Organize training sessions for sales/marketing staff to educate on new messaging tactics and available collateral
- Confirm latest materials are available and all other collateral are up-to-date as per the editorial calendar
- Prepare speakers for various speaking slots by providing appropriate collateral and learning materials
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Marketing or related field
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, proofreading, and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver results effectively with minimum supervision across multiple teams, projects and changing priorities
- Excellent organizational, and project management skills and proven ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- A knack for mapping product concepts and ideas to business use cases
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and basic design skills (Adobe Suite) are a value add
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Technologies is a plus!
Please be prepared to include two (2) writing samples prior to the interview process.
<< Back to Current Openings