Continuent Tungsten Deployment Engineer Continuent
Continuent, a leading provider of database-as-a-service solutions for MySQL and Oracle, has positions available for cluster implementation engineers. We are looking for individuals with outstanding database management and scripting skills who are looking for an opportunity to grow in a top-notch company that is succeeding in a very challenging field.
As a Deployment Engineer you will work with Continuent's award-winning Tungsten software to:
- Plan and execute customer implementations of Tungsten clusters and advanced replication topologies
- Develop scripts, utilities, and handy tools to make Tungsten easier to use
- Handle Tungsten support cases
- Provide requirements for and field-test new Tungsten releases
We expect the following of successful candidates:
- Deep DBA experience, preferably using MySQL
- Continuent Tungsten experience is a big plus
- Excellent scripting skills including experience with Ruby, Perl, PHP, and Bash
- Solid expertise in deployment technologies like Chef, Puppet, jCloud
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A consuming desire to learn new technologies and solve big problems
Continuent offers competitive salary and benefits. If you want to get in on the ground floor of a growing company in a challenging field, this job is for you.
||San Jose, CA |