Contract Administrator / Auditor Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
Source Medical is currently seeking a Partner Product Contract Administrator/Auditor for its Birmingham, AL location.
Summary of Position:
Responsible for administering and auditing Partner Product contracts and addendums. Serves as a primary customer service support contact for all Partner Product contract and addendum issues. Position would report directly to the Controller and work within the accounting department.
Contract Administrative Duties associated with Position:
1. Review all current contracts with Partner Product vendors and keep ongoing summary of content contract terms for each.
2. Employee will work with in house legal counsel, if necessary, to determine terms of the contract.
3. Review all invoices received from Partner Product vendors ensuring the terms of the contract are upheld and charges are accurate.
4. Serves as a primary contact for all Partner Product vendors to resolve issues related with contracts/addendums.
5. Prepare monthly billings for Partner Product Vendors, where applicable.
6. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Auditor Duties associated with Position:
1. Determine the means of obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating evidentiary data.
2. Review transactions, documents, records, reports, and methods for accuracy and effectiveness.
3. Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned audit segment.
4. Hold preliminary discussions of apparent deficiencies with operating personnel from Partner Product vendor to verify and obtain explanations of and reasons for each apparent deficiency and document responses.
5. Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction to Controller and the Partner Product vendor?s main contact.
6. Performs other duties as may be assigned.
--BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent education and experience.
--Project management skills with the ability to identify and implement process improvements
--Self starter who is proactive versus reactive with a strong desire to achieve results
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy
--Strong spreadsheet competency with Excel required, knowledge of other MS based products (e.g. PowerPoint, Word) preferred
--Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
--Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Superior customer service focus
--Ability to perform work with little or no supervision.
--Ability to utilize resources available to complete assigned projects.
--Great Plains and Business Objects experience preferred, but not required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED