Tesla Motors is committed to hiring and developing the top engineers in any given discipline. Our world-class engineering teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone.
* You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best electric vehicles in the world. Without passion, you would find what we're trying to do too difficult.
* You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
* We are building real products -- not presentations. This must excite you. You must be a builder. You'll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.
We offer a competitive salary, meaningful stock ownership, health benefits, a fun work environment and the chance to make a real contributory impact on the world.
As a Catia Designer of Body Structures in Tesla's Vehicle Engineering Team, you will have the opportunity to work in diverse areas of automotive body, closure and roof system development for revolutionary Tesla vehicle product lines. You will be part of the team that creates and executes world-class closure systems terms of form and innovative functionality.
Design, Release, Develop and Launch assigned components/systems, including:
- Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes and lightweight, recyclable and sustainable materials.
- You must demonstrate an ability to manage difficult projects with tight timing constraints and provide examples of such scenarios throughout your career.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Fremont, CA |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|