Contract Manager Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Splunk legal team is looking for an experienced Contract Manager with at least 5 years of specific experience in the software industry. The position requires demonstrated expertise in handling software licensing (both on-premise and SaaS), maintenance and professional services contract terms to end users directly or through prime contractors and resellers.
This position will work closely with the Sales, Sales Ops, Best Practices, Finance and Legal departments to review contracts, to identify issues requiring legal/business approval, and to work with the customer's procurement/legal departments to expedite transaction close. The Contract Manager must be able to interpret standard contracts and bring out the issues that need either a business or legal decision. The position reports to the Splunk Legal team.
- Support drafting, reviewing and negotiating standard software and professional services contracts.
- Support product, marketing and developer relation teams in drafting, reviewing and negotiating standard agreements.
- Worked closely with customer and partner procurement departments.
- Manage and facilitate various aspects of the contract process, including the contracts management application and other business applications.
- Develop and implement contract management policies and procedures.
Education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; JD a plus.
- Five years of relevant contract management or other relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational, recordkeeping and record retention skills.
- Experience in reviewing software license and professional services orders to assess and ensure compliance with Splunk's policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills needed to interact across all levels
- Desire and ability to work in a high-growth environment
- Outstanding business judgment with the ability to think strategically and give practical advice
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
About Splunk: Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more. Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 5,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more.
Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business. Splunk software has become a platform for machine data! Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world. We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool! SF Only Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
Non SF Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED