The Marketing Programs Operations Manager is primarily responsible for managing execution of email campaigns, managing operations for marketing programs including direct mail campaigns and events, and generating and analysing programs performance reports.
- Manage operations for marketing programs by coordinating logistics and fulfillment (timelines, shipping, inventory, internal team and outside vendor management).
- Update and manage campaign ROI reports and dashboards in Salesforce for weekly goals tracking.
- Create and schedule all email marketing campaigns.
- Proactively test, analyze, and optimize email content, formatting, subject line, and sender.
- Analyze and report on key marketing metrics, including email open/click rates, opt-outs, page views, conversion rates, and pipeline yield.
- Create and edit HTML email templates as needed.
- Create and manage targeted audience segments to support corporate and field marketing execution of campaigns.
- Support the execution of lead nurture campaigns.
- Manage PO process and weekly budget reporting for marketing programs team.
- Minimum 3-5 years of B2B marcom, marketing programs or operations experience
- Strong Salesforce and marketing automation experience a must; Eloqua strongly preferred
- Budget management experience
- Effective negotiating skills; ability to negotiate with both external and internal parties
- Ability to think strategically while working tactically
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly
- Superior communication skills
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA |
|Headquarters:||2130 Gold Street|
Alviso, CA 95002