Contract Python QA Automation Engineer
We are seeking a self-motivated Python Engineer for a 3 month contract. The primary focus of the Automation Engineer is to build automated test cases and extend the automation test framework.
Our technology is multidisciplinary, requiring a solid grasp of applications, security, operating systems, databases and distributed systems. Our work environment is fast-moving and intense, but buffered by a fun, friendly and informal atmosphere typical of a young innovative technology companies. We have no bureaucracy; all doors are open. The work environment is highly collaborative: sales, finance, marketing, engineering, and customer service work together to achieve the company's goals. Team members enjoy the satisfaction of having direct, immediate impact on Bit9âs success and growth.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Authoring automated test cases
- Experience with Python
- Understanding of test frameworks
- Experience with API testing, SQL/MS SQL Server, and web services (nice to have)
- Experience automating Web and Windows applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Test Automation Development
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, attentive to detail, and able to work well under pressure
Bit9 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.