Contract Sales Recruiter Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a successful sales recruiter looking for an opportunity to truly believe in the company you're â€œrepresentingâ€? Are you aching to work with a team that you sincerely look forward to seeing each day? Is working in a fast-paced mid-sized industry leading company exactly what you need to fulfill your career objectives? Have you been yearning for an office space that's cool, fun, and ideally located? We might just have the recruiting opportunity you've been searching for!
Trulia.com is the 4th fastest growing website, the fastest growing real estate site, and the innovative leader in the space, helping millions of people every month find and research real estate. The company is growing rapidly and we're excited to invite a seasoned sales contract recruiter to join the Denver team! In this role you will collaborate with your core team, interact with passionate internal clients and their teams, work with cutting edge tools, and personally make a massive impact on this small but leading innovator in the online Real Estate space. Our offices are in the Denver Tech Center
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a full life-cycle recruiter, with experience as an in-house corporate environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated success recruiting in a volume hiring environment for inside sales, customer service, and supporting roles.
- Ability to build a strong network of sales industry professionals.
- Must be comfortable building and managing an on-going pipeline of sales and customer service candidates.
- Expertise in Internet recruiting, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems.
- Proficiency with interviewing techniques and applicant sourcing and screening.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a comfort level communicating with A-player professionals.
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Self motivation, strong time management, and organization skills.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop awesome job descriptions by understanding required skills and background required, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company.
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Use your expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively & creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top of class candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, requiring diligent follow through
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, negotiation, closing
- Various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Drive the recruitment process through our online ATS (jobvite), including moving candidates through hiring process
- Extend job offers to selected candidates, working with hiring managers and HR leadership.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
- Make your job & sense of urgency seem easy
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED